Monday, October 05, 2009

Pizz-a Be With You

After hearing mass we went straight to MOA for dinner. Please do not ask me what I did all day because everything is a blur. I was too busy napping. :) Anyway, we went to Joey Pepperoni as per my sister's request. It was my first time there. I am kind of disappointed.

Firstly, the food is not as Italian as I had expected. The food was adjusted to fit the palate of the Filipino. The spaghetti bolognese was sweetened, it actually reminded me of the spaghetti served at our high school canteen. My two siblings opted for Pasta All You Can. You can choose from three types of sauces, meat sauce, pesto and alfredo (?). I opted for Chicken Parmiagna and it took them forever to serve it. I was soh hungry already so it was good that The Works pizza came already. The Parmiagna is not that impressive either.

The service was slow and poor. There were many times when they made mistakes like when they gave my brother's order to another person, they gave me Carbonara instead of the bill that I have requested for among them.

I hope they will improve their service. In the meantime, it might take a while before I go there again.

Another friend of mine at another one of their branches and was disappointed too. At least they're consistent.

No comments: