Monday, October 12, 2009

Just a Quick One

I have a really thick paper to read! Arggh... I just finished with the other thick paper and I can feel my eye lids falling. :) Yet, I find time to blog. This is really very addictive and therapeutic. Wow, oxymoron.

I had a great time teaching today! I mean, I seriously enjoyed my lectures. :) How vain of me I know *hehe*. I had fun because I think I am getting through to them. Thank God! I hope they will practice more on their own so they can finally get it. Teaching computer programming is like teaching toddlers how to walk. It's really a very emotional process for me. It embodies all the nice and horrible things that teaching offers.

I have so many things that I need to do, the list goes on and on, but I have much to be happy about so I must not complain.

Thank You Lord.

Now going back to that paper...

No comments: