Thursday, October 08, 2009

I Am Loved!

Today marks my first bible study session this trimester. I have to look after two groups. I was actually hesitant in accepting a group, because of the things that are going on in my life. However, the head, who also happens to be one of my spiritual advisers told me that there is not enough people. I even have to take two groups this term. So I did.

Tonight we discussed Romans 3-4. I love, love these two chapters because this is really what I need right now. The chapters assure me that the Lord loved me first. Even before I was born He loved me. He is willing to forgive me all my grievances, all I have to do is have faith. All this time, I was feeling inadequate, the chapters assured me, we all are inadequate. We are all sinners but because of His grace, His greatest gift, Jesus Christ, we have all been forgiven. Truly, the Lord is soh loving.

I also love the gospel today. The gospel said, if somebody knocks on your door tonight and asks for food because he had visitors would you give him food? Even if you think at first that you do not want to give, if the guy persists, would you not eventually give him food? So much more your Father. If you sinners can give food to those in need, how much more I? Ask and you shall receive. Seek and you shall find. :)

I love it.

No comments: