Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pigging Out

I was not able to do Barre3 today. Too lazy. I hope I can do it before I go to Krabi. I want to be fit when I go there. *haha!* Of course, this is all close to impossible to do what with all the Beef Teppanyaki that I ate last night at Zensho's Eat-All-You-Can Buffet... *sigh* and then a yummy cup of Gelato after in chocolate mint. Oh well...

This week is bound to be very busy and of course the week after this week since I will be going to Krabi for a week. I still do not have materials for Wednesday but my co-faculty promised me the set of slides that I need. This term's load is really what I need to teach but it is stressing me a tad bit.

I hope to run tomorrow again. Aiming for 7K still. I have to do that at least twice before moving up to 8. :)

No comments: