Friday, September 17, 2010

Check!

*Yahoo!!!*

I finally finished the report that I have been dreading to write for months. *grin!* I need to prep for my class for Wednesday now! Next task! I have not really written about the Japan trip so here's an outline first just so I will not forget. I usually never really get to write about my trips if I postpone it too far into the future because I forget already or I really get too lazy or both. :)

We went to:

1. Osaka
2. Nara
3. Kobe
4. Kyoto
5. Universal Studios (and got to see Wicked!)

All these in five days. Less actually because we got there at night already and left early in the afternoon. You can just imagine our pace. It was military operation-like. Looking at the pictures though you will never be able to tell *haha!*! That's R and R for my family!

No comments: