Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Inertia

Defined as resistance of any physical object to a change in its state of motion or rest.

I battle with my own inertia evuhry single morning. This morning I told myself I have to get up early so I can sleep early later because I plan to run tomorrow morning. Did I budge?! No. Inertia too guhreat!!!

*sigh*

Inertia is from the Latin word "iners" meaning idle or lazy.

*thwaps self*

I want to learn French.

When will I have the time to learn it?

An even better question is, will I ever find any use for French to begin with? According to Elizabeth Gilbert, you need not find a use for something. You do it because you love it. :) Sadly though, I do not think I can squeeze learning French into my life. Or so I insist. Maybe I will enroll as an audit student next term. :)

No comments: