Monday, September 06, 2010

Dethpicable Me

I got to thee Dethpicable Me with my sister and I had fun!

When we got the tickets, the guy handed us bookmarks and then my sister got soh excited like a kid would on Christmas Day so the guy gave her stickers. After we got tickets she decided to eat ice cream from Cold Rock. She got choco mint + Andes + Cookie Dough (?!) + something + something + something I stopped listening after Cookie Dough! She let me try it and surprisingly, the cookie dough was yummy though it felt awfully sinful so I did not order my own share. I was planning to eat Red Mango but decided against it in the interest of time.

We caught the 1905 screening. The movie was cute, I wish it was more witty though. Some scenes made my eyes well up a bit.

After the movie, we went to Bubba Gump because this is our little tradition and because we also had a coupon for free Shrimp Popcorn. :) Our server Lean was super nice. He even gave us trivia questions and we were able to answer them! :) Without cheating or looking around mind you!!! :) So we got Trivia Sundaes *yehey!*

After bingeing and laughing, we drove home!

Oh and yeah, today I was able to go to the library to borrow books and to encode grades. Other things that I need to do I will take care of tomorrow! :)

Yehey!

I love my life!

Thank You Lord!

I am going to run tomorrow!

I must!

No comments: