Sunday, December 04, 2005

Colossal Christmas Party

Every little thing he does is magic
Every little thing just turns me on


This song crept into my dream and suddenly jolted me into consciousness... I have a phone call. I did not have to look at my LCD to know who it was, as that ring tone is dedicated to one person. I groggily, but cheerfully answered the phone, "Hello! Gumorning! You're up early.". And it was at that moment that it dawned on me... He was going to pick me up at half past eight this morning to go the Amkor's christmas party with his sisters. Panic striken, I hurriedly gathered my stuff, and took a hurried bath. I thought of not going anymore but he insisted that I still go. After the quick bath, I got dressed quicker than I thought I would. It was just last night when I could not make up my mind what to wear. This morning, I was able to figure out right away!

A few minutes later I found myself in the car with his sisters. I feel more comfortable around them already, they are both really nice. I was very excited as this was the first time I was going to a company christmas party held at, believe it or not... Araneta Coliseum! (Trivia: I just found out that there are two ways to spell this Coliseum and Colosseum... cool) I didn't think it was for real until I got there... The mass was not until 12noon but at half past nine, already, there were people there, lots of them! That might even be an understatement.



 Posted by Picasa

I had so much fun being with my baby and watching MYMP, Toni Gonzaga, Iya Vilania, and Martin Nievera. They all performed very well! Especially Martin, who really made us laugh! Though his first few songs were rather ancient, some of the songs I have never even heard 'til this afternoon! Oh and yeah, before I forget, Jon Santos also did an impersonation of Kris Aquino! He did great, I laughed so hard!

All in all, the experience was a wonderful one. Having been able to share it with my baby made it all the more significant.

There were some moments in the show when he'd just hold me and I would close my eyes and thank the Lord for giving him to me. Some moments I would just stare at him in awe of how beautiful he is. I really thank the Lord for giving him to me. I love him with all my heart. I love him in a way I never thought I could.

P.S.

He looks especially cute when he's taking pictures with his Nikon D70S :D

No comments: