Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rendezvous


 Posted by Picasa


I had my haircut today and I was going to meet him tonight.

I was so excited to see him because tonight, the stylist had my hair blown dry straight. My heart skipped when I saw him approach me. Gosh! After all these months... he still takes me breath away! Somehow when I see him, all the blood I have rushes to my face and involuntarily makes my lips spread across my face, and my eyes twinkle in delight. I guess this is love. I know this might be hard to believe since I have had two boyfriends in the past, but this is the first time I am feeling this. It is enthrilling! I want to hug him all the time. I want to be next to him and feel the warmth of his tight, strong embrace. Somehow, in his arms, I feel secure, loved and safe. This is the feeling of being with the one. Or at least I would like to think so.

We saw Transporter 2. The action scenes were superb but the story is not that impressive. I'd still recommend it to those who are into action flicks though.

After the movie, we ate at Sentro. It was my first time there and yes, I was impressed by the impeccable service and the Sinigang na Corned Beef was yummy. Next time though I plan to have Tilapia in Coconut Milk.

I love eating sinigang with *** because I get to have all the okra and the eggplant. I don't understand how he can find those disgusting. They're my favorite!

During dinner, I asked him, out of the blue who his first crush was and so on... Though it took place several years ago, there are times when I wish I were there. I wish I were the one he speaks of. I wish I were the one he has given his first roses to or the one he has given his first love letter to... But that is silly because then the timing will be off. I want to thank the Lord for making us meet at such perfect timing. I love him for being honest and for being oh so open about things of the past.

We went ballistic with the phone camera again... We have once again taken tons of pictures. Especially today that my hair is straight!

No comments: