Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Badminton Birthday


 Posted by Picasa

I got to go to the birthday party of Vince's friend's girlfriend. It was a badminton tournament party. I have not played for a year already but Vince and I had a game of our own during the break. i realized that it is a fun sport and yes, I would want to play again. In fact, I plan to get my own racket soon!!! I got to be a line man and he got to be a line man and sometimes the umpire. It was my first time to see him play. He was pretty good!!! We were together the whole day!

Vince's friend took care of the logistics of the tournament. He looked so stressed, that if you ask me, I don't think he enjoyed at all. It was sweet of him to do it though. I can see that he loves his girlfriend very much. If I were the girlfriend though, I do not think I'd enjoy such party because seeing my boyfriend enjoy my party with me would be better.

The party started at 10 am and we left at around 7pm (yup the party wasn't over yet at this time). We had to leave to catch the mass at San Isidro. We both got super excited about the return of the Twister Fries and so we ate at McDo.

My mom was nice to him when we got home. She even offered him Domino's Pizza. Hmm... I hope they'd get back to how they used to be.

No comments: