Thursday, October 20, 2005

Friday Fahtty!!!

Deuce Bigalow, European Gigolo was really great! It was soh funny, I think we laughed from beginning to end with very short, negligible pauses to breathe! We saw the movie last Friday.

I felt so fat that day I swear! That's why, instead of writing about our date, I wrote some nonsense in my entry. I really felt ugly, I swear. And the weirdest thing? I thought he felt the same way and of course that only made me feel worse. He might have just realized that he has a psycho for a girlfriend when I told him about how I felt the following day but then again, maybe he has known this all along. I even called him up at two in the morning I think, just to say nothing. I was just too sad and he was too sleepy to talk a whole lot. All he could muster was some groggy 'i love you's' and some 'let's get some more sleep'. Normally, I would not think of waking him up in the middle of the night, but I was just soh sad. Usually calling him up cheers me up but at that moment, it hardly even helped. I was still sad. So I blogged away.

No comments: