Monday, January 24, 2011

Zooming Out

Today was a slow day but I made progress. Small progress but hopefully tomorrow will be better. It seems that the longer I am doing this, the more I fear for my topic's novelty. *sigh* I hope what I am working on is still a valid topic otherwise, I do not know what I am going to do *hehe!*.

I was unable to hear mass today because I was too lazy to wake up this morning. Tomorrow should really be different. I need to reset my body clock. Pimples are subsiding so I think I might have been able to identify what was causing the pimples. I hope they would all just disappear. I have enough things to think about.

Something has been nagging me for a while now. I want to volunteer at a nearby organization. I have not identified yet which one and when I can actually volunteer. I am thinking, the best time to do this would be on a Sunday morning. So instead of just sleeping in, I might be able to put myself to good use or maybe on a Saturday morning. Hmm... I would love to participate in an organization that involves kids.

I hope I can get enough zeal to do this because it has been nagging me. It has come to my attention that the reason why I am so restless is probably because I am focusing too much on myself instead of focusing on helping others.

Maybe.

I want to teach young kids to read. That is what I want to do. I know, I am in the wrong course and who would want to do that right? Maybe I can teach Sunday school. That would be interesting. I am even willing to tutor Math or English... But I want it to be nearby so I can just walk to the venue. I do not want to have to commute anymore. Museo Pambata is interesting too. Yes, I think that is still walking distance *hahah!!!*

Enough of this.

I will try to get some work done.

No comments: