Monday, March 13, 2006

Spending Sunday

I forgot to tell you... I saw John Lloyd last Wednesday while I was with my boyfriend! I'd be lying if I told you I did not find him cute and that I was giddy hehe...

Yesterday, I went to Las Pinas to hear mass with my boyfriend and his sisters. After which we went to their house to have lunch. I got to talk to my boyfriend's mom over the phone because she greeted me a happy birthday. She is soh nice! After talking to her, my boyfriend and I headed to Southmall to exchange his gift for the Aviators that we found the night before. It took us long before we decided on a pair because the exact same color of the one I tried was unavailable. I love the pair that we got!!! It's so glamorous!!! It's almost not like me! I love it even more when I pair it with my two-piece!!!

Yes you read that right.

I am planning to wear a two piece number at our outing this Saturday! I only got the top, I am yet to decide which bottom to buy. I don't know if I should get the Speedo partner of my two-piece or if I should buy another one. Anyway, that is yet to be decided. I also bought a pair of board shorts... I can't wait for the outing... I should not eat the entire week!!! hehe... I just had taho for merienda and we're going to Dampa tonight... so much for losing weight!!!

I rode with his family as we went back to Manila. They were going to a wake of my boyfriend's aunt. His dad offered the passenger's seat in front but I digressed because it would not be right but I was glad he did. :) I like his sisters too, they're very nice. They greeted me happy birthday and we are able to have conversations already. There are times when I am still a bit aloof but they're really nice.

Lately, I am ashamed of how I am. I tend to throw tantrums. There are times when I get unreasonably sensitive about things and my baby suffers from it. I'm sorry baby if I am difficult at times. I love you. I just don't know why I'm difficult at times. I'll make it up to you one of these days. Thanks for bearing with me. Thank you for the love. I am indeed blessed to have someone like you who would listen even when I want to talk no more, who can hear even when I do not talk.

No comments: