Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My Champ-orado!!!


Champorado! Posted by Picasa

My boyfriend and I missed the breakfast at Subic and I found out from my former student that they served Champorado! I craved at the mere mention of champorado. I just had to have champorado before the day ended! True enough... We were able to find champorado at Tapa King and that made my day! How did we end up at Tapa King?

At around 5:30pm, we were already in Makati. I suggested that we hear mass at Greenbelt since the mass there begins at 6pm. I was still craving for champorado at this point. We first purchased a loaf of bread from Landmark as requested by his sister and after we did, I looked around for champorado. Finally we went to Tapa King and imagine my delight when I found out that they have champorado!!! Wow! I was thrilled!

After getting some champorado to go we headed for T.G.I.F. to have dinner. We had some calamares, chicken fingers and Jack Daniel's Ribs... poor Jack Daniel... tsk... How many set of ribs does he have? he
he...

We saw 16 Blocks after. The movie was okay. It's your normal action film. It definitely relied on deux ex machina. A lot of coincidences in favor of the protagonists but they can be overlooked. It left one thought: "People can change.". This can be comforting but it can also be disconcerting... Change can be for the better or for the worse. Whichever the case may be we should all be versatile enough!

Thanks for bearing with my unusual cravings! :D I was just soh happy with my champorado but I am happier that I have you!!! Thanks because everyday I feel us changing for the better as a couple.

No comments: