Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Notebook

I don't know what is up with me.

I think I am still mourning over the loss of my Samsung notebook (not a computer, just a trusty made-of-paper notebook). I love that notebook. That notebook made made me productive. Never mind that it was unreasonably thick that I cannot put it in my unreasonably small bag. The latter is probably one of the reasons why I lost it in the first place. That notebook made my tasks fun like it had good chi or something. I have acquired a new, smaller, more colorful notebook but it's not just the same. The notebook I am using now is something I got as a birthday gift from a friend and I have been saving it for something special. Still, it can't replace my beloved Samsung notebook. I am still hoping that one of these days I will still find it. I need it. I have not been productive since the day I have lost it. Wah! Give me back my notebook!

No comments: