Monday, December 14, 2009

Cafe LaTex

I am finally writing in LaTex for a few days now. :)

I struggle because I like writing with big letters. I struggle because one of the two topics is really not my area. It's hard to write about something that is not your area. Nonetheless, I am making do. :)

I need to finish most of this by tonight so that my adviser can go over it and give me comments. I cannot say I have really been slaving over this for a while now hehe... I have put it off because I had other things that I had to attend to like teaching and other papers and other unnecessary things haha like watching musicals! Darn!

I know I just need to focus on this and I will be able to do this. I just know I can. What in the world is wrong with me?! Must. Focus. Of course it does not help that I got less than an hour of sleep last night. I hope my brain will cut me some slack tonight and allow me to finish this paper so that I can really rest well later.

I have to think about what is to come... If I finish this paper... *big grin* I must. I must. I must. I need this. :)

No comments: