Friday, May 28, 2010

Nerves

Ran 6KM again this morning... Only got to sleep for a few hours. I should be asleep by 11pm and while I was already in bed by 11, for the love of me I just could not sleep. It was around 230am when I last checked my iTouch for time and then fell asleep only to wake up at 4!

I still can't sprint! It is annoying that I cannot sprint. I will practice sprinting after the big run. For now, I have to make do with my pace.

The term is about to begin on Monday and already I feel like I am drowning with things to do. We have many conferences to organize this coming trimester. At the same time, I am soh excited because just this term, I will be going to Boracay and get to stay at Boracay Regency, and then Cebu and get to stay at the Plantation Bay *woot!* and Palawan but I still do not know where in Palawan we are staying. The best thing about this is that I am traveling for fuhreeh!!! :)

I am also a bit excited about this coming term because the break was long enough for me. I am thinking if I can propose my dissertation this trimester.

I hope. I hope. I hope.

Watching Prince of Persia later! *woot!*

No comments: