Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Soft Kisses

I was so giddy last night because I heard great news from friends of mine! They are going to have a baby gurl!!! I am soh excited for them. It was definitely cherry on top when they asked me to be the godmother! I am soh psyched about this! I love their first born and now the first born is going to be a big brother. At the same time I also wondered when my turn will come... *sigh* but I do not want to dwell too much on that. The news was too happy to be tarnished by a moment of self pity and introspection.

Today, I say a prayer so that the Lord may quiet my inner storm. I have to love where I am and bloom where I am planted or blown away... since I seem to be more like a tumbleweed than a potted plant hehe... I thank You Lord for always sending me soft kisses that make me smile each day. I feel your arms around me, hugging me from the inside. Only You can do that. :)

I ran again today and now I am becoming very schleepy so I am going to catch a few winks before heading to school and reading more papers. Loving what I do. :)

No comments: