Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Tripping!

I have a flight to book for a conference and yet guess what?! While I have not really booked my conference flight yet I have already booked to Boracay for a long weekend wahaha!!! Sooh excited to go to Bora with bro! This will be his first time! We'll be there for five straight days! How kewl is that?! My sister did not want to come, she's not into nature beaches.

Hopefully, we'll go to Palawan next because I have not been there yet. I will be his tour guide in Bora and he will be my tour guide in Palawan in case he decides to go back there! I might go to Bora twice this year because on of my HS friends is coming back from the States and we plan to go to Bora with the gurls as well!!! *woot!*

This reminds me... I have too book my trip for a conference. I am not sure if I should purchase the tickets online so I think I will have to wait until next week so I can inquire about what I may or may not do. I have not been to this city yet in this particular country so I am excited. I wonder if I can drop by to the other cities... I will pay for my accommodations of course... Just so I can shop! *hihi!* Very bad. I have to hold out from shopping. *thwaps self* Must not go crazy!

In the meantime, I have to lose weight! This also means, I have to not overindulge when I leave for conferences this year... I have already many trips lined up! I am soooh excited! The beginning of the year is always filled with trips! *woot!!!*

No comments: