Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Irked

Oh yes I am...

Each one of us has a button, okay, we all have many buttons. Tonight, one of my buttons has been pushed. You see, sometimes it is not so much as the action but what comes after that can tick one off. I suppose it is not too much to expect for a person to react the way one would expect another to react if the roles were reversed. I know I am not making much sense but I really do not want to retell the entire event as it just might resurrect the emotions that occurred earlier. To give you an idea, my palms were sweaty and I was shaking and yes, almost on the verge of tears. I was that upset, nay, angry.

Anyhow, I know I am better than this. I do not hate the person, I despise the action and the reaction that came after. I will try to get past all this and be positive again.

I am just irked.

Is all.

No comments: