Saturday, January 30, 2010

Energized

I am.

I just feel like I have been wound up again after a long time. I feel like an Energizer Bunny that can work and work to no end. :) I love this feeling. Could this be because of the overnight stay at Balay Indang?! I finally get the people who would leave the comforts of their own home to work at a remote place. i thought the location did not really matter but now i realize that it does something to a person. :) Wow... And this is after I have read many papers and a book on Environment Psychology. I finally got it! By George, I finally got it!

Anyhow, I have a deadline tomorrow and I would like to finish my deliverables today so I better stop blabbing and start typing away. :)

I just really love the type of work that I do.

I really, really love it!!!

No comments: