Monday, November 02, 2009

Random Halloween Posts

Halloween was very interesting this year. I spent it in our empathic space with friends, we had pizza, chicharon, and all the other junk food plus a horror movie. The junk food was excellent hehe... One can never go wrong with chicharon from R. Lapid. Yum! The horror movie wreaked but that was okay because the company was great. I really had a great time eating and watching the movie! Until next Halloween everyone!

I saw This Is It again today but this time on IMAX. Of course the sound is better, the picture better and the talent as always will always be genius. I miss MJ and I keep on falling in love with him over and over. *sigh* The documentary is doing so well that they might even extend the number of weeks that it will be shown in the cinemas. What I cannot take though is that they are comparing This Is It with Miley Cyrus' concert movie *barf*. I am sorry but I am not a fan of Hannah Montana, blame it on the age... Even if I were, I do not think the King of Pop should be compared side by side a newbie teeny bopper. I take offense as a fan.

It's funny how people near you can sometimes seem so far away and how people so far from you can make you feel as though they are just right there next to you.

No comments: