Thursday, November 12, 2009

Come Spring

I have two papers to write still and I have not started yet. I have a Psych paper (again!) that I have to write based on a really thick paper that I have not started reading yet. *argh!* But that is not what I want to write about tonight...

I just wonder what happened along the way. I thought I got things figured out. I thought things were actually all laid out in front of me. Things were just waiting to unravel for as long as I follow things to the dot. I think I have. Save for this one thing and now I find everything does not make sense at all.

I wonder if everyone goes through something like this or if this is unique to me. I know in my heart that I have tried my best to follow everything to the dot. Perhaps too rigidly that I seemed to have forced myself into a situation that I did not want to be in.

I trust still, that things still await to be unravelled in my life and that things will get better. I trust that this brief confusion is all what it is and finally, things will begin to make sense again. I trust that eventually, my slate will be clean again and I can start fresh.

Let me turn a new leaf. This winter has been too long and I long to see my first green leaf.

No comments: