Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Psyched!

Today, I am supposed to be cramming but am not. :)

Very bad. I still do not have the results to my experiment, I have nothing new to add to my paper and I feel very lost.

On the brighter side of things, I got to attend my first ever PhD class today dealing not with CS but with Psych! Totally different environment and teaching style! I am kind of scared because I do not know how I will do in the course because it's really a different discipline but I have a feeling that I will learn a lot. I already have a long reading list and I do not know how I am going to juggle all the things I need to do and reading but I hope I will be able to manage. I am just auditing so I guess I should not worry too much. :)

This is the second course I am auditing. Fun!!!

I discovered something nice today.

No comments: