Friday, September 18, 2009

Loong Day

It seems to me I have been blogging more here than in my other blog. No muse for my other blog. It has been a while since I have experimented on something. I have been too busy. This week was no exception.

I had to write a paper this week, while it was only the first week of the term, it has been very hectic already because of the symposium that is to happen next week. In fact, this long weekend is not going to be a long weekend for me because I have to go to the first day of the symposium. My group still has to finish a module hopefully they can do it on Saturday. They will have to demonstrate by Monday afternoon. I hope they will be able to make it work.

Today, I was also the emcee for the faculty orientation. It was interesting that Lence was there. Apparently he was doing his Masters before he moved to Intel. Now, he is doing his thesis while teaching part-time. Today was a rather long day. I had to listen to talks I already knew about and was not particularly interested in... Except for the talk of Br. Armin which I found very inspiring and the talk of the student from the student council which also pulled a heartstring. :)

I am annoyed that I am gaining weight again... Rapidly! I did not get to run for three weeks since the visit to the derma. Which reminds me I was supposed to go back this week but I was too darn busy. I will be super busy again next week. With the four papers I have to read for PhD class and the emcee jobs I have to do for two workshops for the conference. I have two oral presentations, also next week. In between all these, I do not know how I will catch my breath!

I hope everything will go well next week. Speaking of oral presentation. Maybe it is high time I begin writing the presentations.

I will not be meeting my COMPRO2 classes next week. *sad* I hope they are practicing and reading at home though.

This is all for now! I think I will take a nap first.

No comments: