Saturday, September 26, 2009

Art - eh!

Okay, last Thursday I did not log in at all because I felt so exhausted from all the activities that I have been doing for the past two weeks. I got to go to the hospital though and then came home but after a while, my sister asked me to accompany her to Makati to get a pair of shoes. We ate at Sizzling Pepper Steak, I do not know if she liked it or not but she did not finish the beef so, maybe not. I think she was turned off by the cooking part. :)

After strolling for a bit at National Bookstore, we went home and then I rested again.

It was also Thursday that I finished reading Like Water for Chocolate. OMG, the book is sooh good. It has now earned the next best fave book for me slot. I love The Little Prince and next to that will have to be Like Water for Chocolate. I love how it was written and how complicated the story was. It was not black or white. Everything was gray.

I was an emcee again yesterday so it was tiring but I got a reward after. We saw the first show of Spring Awakening and I thought it was great. I loved the songs. There were still some songs where the actors were off key but that's probably because it's their first show. They will get better. I still have questions in my head though like if what I saw was real or if it was Jell-O. It jiggled a lot. I was the only one who saw it. I think I had the best seat in the house! *haha*

It was like High School Musical only the theme is very disturbing *haha*! This was definitely a thousand times better than Fantastix! :)

I hope to see Avenue Q, a second time on March but first i have to see Sweeney Todd on Rep! Very, very excited about that too! :)

No comments: