Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Sugar Rush

Have you ever had too much sweets? Feeling energetic one moment and then really, really dizzy and sleepy the next? Taking in too much glucose for your brain's blood supply is really bad. I'm feeling like this right now and I don't know if it's coz the LPEP activity got me really exhausted or if I'm just not in the mood to start teaching again on Monday hehe... I can't believe vacation is over. I guess long vacations are not for me.

----

On a happier note, I had fun doing LPEP. It was fun because I knew exactly how they were feeling at that moment because once, I was like them too. I was a freshman wondering what was in store. Though there were disappointments, sleepless nights, all in all, college was a pretty good stage in my life too.

I am so much happier now. *** called for 20 minutes and I was really happy that he did 'coz I was lacking energy earlier. I guess there are some sweets I will never get enough of!

Hmm... It seems like all I have ever been writing for so long is about *** this, *** that, I am happy with us but I also want to see life in a bigger picture. I want my life to be a big picture with him in it. I don't want just a portrait of him. I know that if I stay too focused on him, it will not be healthy. I know that it will not be good for our relationship. So in as much as I enjoy just thinking about him I know that I should also focus my attention on other things. He encourages me of course to keep on doing the things I will usually do. He does. He's amazingly supportive it is just that I tend to hehe.. be stubborn. So now, I am personally telling myself to broaden my perspective on the world. I love him and I know that it will serve him better if I will strive to become a better person by for example, finishing my thesis, doing great in my job, participating actively in my community, being a good sister, being a good friend, being the well-rounded person I am trying to be.

No comments: