Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Sweetest Thing

Somebody eating your leftover.

Hahaha!!! Am I weird or what?!

Seriously though, I appreciate acts of kindness and cavalry when they are really needed, when they matter because then you know it is not just for putting on a show.

Oh and yeah, for the record I really find eating off of a plate of someone sweet. Be that person be a sibling, a parent, a close friend (otherwise it is creepy and disturbing) or a partner (loved one sounds wrong coz all the others previously mentioned are loved too). It shows a certain level of intimacy and trust.

PS.

I had a cute sweet kid to play with today and it made my day. She remembered my name and our mini adventures! This kid will go rock climbing and swimming with the sharks with me someday. :)

Sent from my iPod

No comments: