Tuesday, July 05, 2011

La-Z Girl

I need to jump start myself. I have been lazing around, not for days mind you but for months. I want to kick myself in the butt. I really must get myself to work. Aargh...

I did not even get to run yesterday! Yes, I have gotten that lazy. I am going to run tomorrow. I must run tomorrow. My sister has warned me how my figure now can change ever so abruptly if I start slacking off again. Needless to say, I am soh very happy with how I look right now! Vanity of vanities!!! :) Better to be happy with how you look than to loathe it, at the end of the day, there is really nothing much you can do with the raw materials you were given with. Harness it and love it or hate it and well be miserable wahaha!!!!

So I am making a deliberate choice to lavett!!!

Thank You Lord for the blessings that just come pouring in. Thank You for the opportunities that You present me with every single day to love You more. More importantly, thank You for the love You send me through the people You have sent my way. Please bless them all.

No comments: