Monday, February 06, 2006

Reunited

My brother has come home after two weeks in Hong Kong. It might have been two weeks but it seemed like two months! I missed him while he was gone and so I along with my mom and sister excitedly waited for him at the International Airport.

It was such a joy to be there waiting and expecting alongside most other people who are anticipating and waiting for their loved ones. It touched my heart every time a reunion occurred. The joy in their voices was unmistakable. The longing in their eyes said how they have counted every minute until they have in their arms, their loved ones once again.

I do not want to exaggerate, but I am glad he's back.

I missed his jokes, sarcasm and his presence.

It was weird not seeing a figure in front of the computer.

No comments: