Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Yesterday

We saw Madagascar last Monday. It did prove to be funny hehe... "I like to move it, move it" kept playing in our heads!

Yesterday, I attended a board meeting with the DLSAA-CCS chapter. I hitched a ride with an officemate and *** was sweet enough to offer me a ride home. He picked me up. Again, he had to wait for hours to go there. I swear this person finds new ways to show me he loves every single day and I can only be grateful for having him in my life! While waiting for me a car backed up on his car, good thing his car's bumper only got a scratch that can be removed by rubbing. I admired him once again for still being his jolly self in spite of this. He does not sweat the small stuff hehe... :) One of the things that endeared him to me.

It's nice to have someone to be with, to belong to. I have forgotten how this felt like. Most of the things I feel right now, I think I'm feeling for the first time. What's nicer is that we can be mushy and still have fun! We can just cuddle up to each other and we can laugh our heads off too!

No comments: