Thursday, December 01, 2011

Lost

I cannot believe I have lost the medal after a week. I seriously
cannot find it. I even thought of going home to get it when I realized
I did not have it in my pocket. When I checked where I usually place
it, it was not there. I checked all my pants' pockets and it was
nowhere to be found. I am still hoping I can find it tomorrow. I am
beginning to wonder if I really did take it with me the day I wore my
formal clothes but forgot where I placed it exactly. I can distinctly
remember carrying it with me last Sunday though... *tsk...*

I am not liking myself right now.

Apart from the medal, I feel like I am losing my sense of self as
well... Not liking this at all.

Must get my act together.

Then again, maybe I just need to run and swim. It has been two weeks
after all. *sigh*

I need endorphins.

No comments: