Thursday, December 08, 2011

Inching Away or Inching Closer?

I just do not want to forget this quote by Asha Tyson:

Your journey has molded you for your greater good.
And it is exactly what it needed to be.
Dont think that you have lost time.
It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now.
And now is right on time.

I need to remember this all the time because I find myself often
ridden with regret. Quite a different version of me from the younger
me. Perhaps because so many years ago, I did not see myself as wiling
time away. Now, more than often, I seem to think that I am watching
Father Time carry me farther and farther into the void of old age. :)

Through this quote I realize that I am where I am and I must continue
to trudge on because each day brings me closer to who I need to be.

No comments: