Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rainbow After The Rain

Last Sunday was a great day for me because I got to go see my college
buddies again. It was surreal to see their kids. I can still vividly
remember snippets of our college days. Who would have thought that in
a few years our lives would be like this. It is always a joy for me to
hold in my embrace kids. The more I hold kids in my arms, the more I
realize that I should be teaching younger minds. The more I am
reminded that I also want my own kids... But I do not want to whine
tonight... Actually, I am sick of whining in my head. I just have to
put everything unto Him and He will take care of everything.

As if being with kids was not enough, I had another sweet surprise
waiting for me that night. It was just what I needed after two weeks
of agony. I know, I know I am such a brat. I understand that other
people are in much more pain but we all have different thresholds
okay. Mine is not that great. Don't be hatin'.

Today was another nice bonus. I was not particularly cheerful this
morning but this afternoon and evening was a blast. I got to see
somebody's dream come to fruition. Congratulations! I am so happy and
proud of you!

No comments: