Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bora The Return

This time I have done it.

I reset my password. I cannot believe my memory. It is beginning to scare the hell out of me. It is not like I have been dormant for the past few years, I have been studying nonstop. Is this an early onset of dementia?! *afraid*

I just got back yesterday from Bora and I have to say, I had fun being an emcee. It was a bit stressful at times but it was fun since it was in Bora!

As soon as I was able, I climbed the medium wall which I failed to climb last time. It was such a feat! After that I rested and then swam in the pool and then swam in the sea! *yahoo!* The water was great! The following morning, I ran at 5 am! I ran from Bora Regency to the far end of Station 1. After that, I ran to the far end of Station 3. I wanted to run back from the end of Station 3 to Boracay Regency but I was too tired already and was afraid of getting injured since the sand is not really flat. My feet are angled uncomfortably as I ran so that is a bad idea. I walked back to the hotel instead. The following day I swam again before partying with the Cisco people. I danced for two and a half hours! Loved every minute of it! :) The following day, I swam from Station 2 to Station 1. It was just til the border of Station 1 too bad...

I had so much fun and I wish I could have as much physical activities back here in Manila.

Hmm... Maybe I can.

No comments: