Monday, March 21, 2005

Letter from a Friend

HUG!!!!



Sigh! I truly empathize with you. I know exactly how you feel. Ganyan na ganyan ako mga...3 days

Ago?? Hahaha



What’s the difference between today and 3 days ago?;) It’s this: I realize that, yes, I found the man

Of my dreams. Grabe, for one rare moment, i can say that there is nothing more i can ask for in

A guy. AS IN! he has everything i have ever dreamed of in a guy. He’s a really, REALLY great guy.



But i realized that I have met a lot of really, really great guys. But they’re just not THE ONE for me

Yet. Kase God doesn’t only what me to have my dream guy. He wants me to have all I ever dreamed of

In a guy... AND MORE!



Hon, i’m no smarter than you when it comes to matters of the heart (we both know that!!! :p). but

All i can say is “wait patiently for the Lord.” If *** is THE ONE for you, it will be God who will

Weave your love story. Remember what we talked about before? (sabi ni Bo WAIT.) Jesus said

“For I know the plans I have in mind for you; plans for your well-being and not for woe; plans to give

you a future full of hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)



imagine: He has planned YOUR LOVE STORY for you!!! Sobrang

Ganda at sobrang kilig yun i’m sure!!! :) :)



It’s not bad to have feelings for men, especially for really good ones like ***. But it’s up to

Us women to guard our hearts and preserve it for the man God is preparing for us. I know it’s

Really hard. I’m struggling with the exact same thing right now. But let’s try to be patient

And wait for God kase i don’t know about you, but i’m tired of getting my hopes up over some

Guy and then having my heart trampled over time and time again.



Just take it one day at a time honey. In faith, i am sure you are at the exact perfect place where

God wants you to be-- As a very good friend of ***. And that’s a really good place to start

Any relationship. There’s no need to rush into things. Everything has its perfect time right? :)



Maybe God is asking you to give to him the steering wheel of

Your love life? :D Will you want him to have it?

No comments: