Thursday, April 01, 2010

Mardi Gras

We did something bad today...

We went to an Eat-All-You-Can Japanese Teppanyaki Restaurant at Tomas Morato. Very bad. I had Miso soup, Kani Salad, Sashimi, Beef Teppanyaki, Beef Teriyaki, Baked Oysters and Ebi Tempura. Yikes. I was soh full and still after that I had gelato from Amici... thanks to my friend who had his birthday recently, my gelato was free of charge *woot!* plus I tried the gelato of almost everyone *wahaha!*. I still like the mint with chocolate chip flavor the best.

I had fun at dinner because of the food but I think it has much to do with Gabo! He is soh cute he is now two and a half years old and he was playing with my iTouch. He liked the games I installed and he hugged and kissed me too. *aww...*

We walked going to Amici which I think was a guhreat plan because it was just near and we had to burn the calories. I know, that will never compensate for the gluttony we demonstrated at Zensho but still... it's better than not walking.

My friends are planning to hold a 12-hour marathon of the extended version of Lord of the Rings tomorrow but I think I will pass. I want to watch A Dangerous Life on TV with my sister. I also have a paper and a final exam to write so I better get cracking tomorrow.

Thank You Lord for this beautiful day. I loved it and enjoyed it immensely. :)

No comments: