Thursday, June 16, 2011

Grateful

It is now eleven in the morning and I am still in bed. I will run in a while because I ate a Krispy Kreme donut yesterday and then I ate a Santa Fe burger. Aaargh!!!

Boracay is only a few days away so I must really run!

Today we celebrate the 100 years of DLSU. Yesterday i was contemplating if I should go and see the relic. A friend of mine mademme realize that I shouldngo even if it is just to realize that St. John Baptist de la Salle was human once.

I constantly ask him to pray for me. I was just uneasy gping to see the relic because that is onlh his dead body. Rhe bible did warn about idolatry so I was hesitant to go.

I am glad that I went to see him. It was a very good experience.

Now I must prepare for my run. I think I am well enough to run today.

Thank You Lord.


Sent from my iPod

No comments: