Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lipa-suction

After my Ortigas 5-day conference, I had to wake up really early for Lipa. I was going there with Cisco people for the Cisco Quality Assurance Instructor Summit. It was a difficult trip especially since I was riding at the back of an SUV.

By the time I got to Lipa my brain was blended! :) I loved the La Salle Lipa campus. The walls had paintings and I really liked the idea that they had replicas of the classics there. It will make the students more cultured! I got to taste my first kapeng barako there! It was yummy though the other people I was with told me it wasn't all that good. I already thought it was good enough. My barako was my second cup, the first one did not really taste so good and it was back in Baguio when we were checking hotels out.

After the summit we headed to Cavite where a skills competition was taking place. I was already very tired and hungry at this point in time but nonetheless, I had fun!

I liked this trip because I got to go home at the end of the day and just fall asleep. :)

I love Cisco!

No comments: