Thursday, August 25, 2005

End of the Tunnel

Finally, it is over.

I have gotten to the finish line.

I now bask in the sunlight after reaching the end of the tunnel. The warmth is too overpowering but I find joy in it. I slowly regain energy engulfed by the love that I feel strongly now for life, and for those who stayed with me even in the dark. The darkness, as ironic as can be, brought me into the realization of the immense love that surrounds me.

I am glad I never threw the baton. I am glad I risked failing for the slightest chance, possibility to make it to the finish line.

Thank you baby for cheering me on, for keeping me going, for believing in me.

I love you so much.

Thank you to those who prayed, helped and supported me.

My emotional, physical, and mental strength alone could not have carried me to the finish line.

No comments: