Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Books

Since I got my Kindle, I have read soh many books! I am soh happy!!! I just figured I would list them down so I will not forget books I have read already.

1. I Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
I am so pleased to have been able to download this because I do not need to get it from the bookstore. The reprint (the cheaper version has not been made yet). 

2. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
I enjoyed this book thoroughly. This is a really long read but it makes you understand Steve Jobs and his products more. He is arguably a creative genius but since this is my blog, I'm calling him a creative genius. 

3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
This was given to me by a friend and this is, hands down, one of the best books I have read! 

4. A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning
   A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Reptile Room
   A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Wide Window
   A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Wide Window
   A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Miserable Mill
   A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Austere Academy
  by Lemony Snickets

I know I am too old to be reading this but I never had these books while I was growing up so let me read them. The first three were turned into a movie but the next few books are very exciting to read even for an adult like me. 

5. Bakit Hindi Ka Crush ng Crush Mo by Ramon Bautista
I did not read this on my Kindle but this was super funny. 

I am currently reading Two Dave Barry books one from an actual book and another on my Kindle. I am also reading the next book of the Series by Snickets. Books are so addictive!!! ;) 

 

No comments: