Monday, May 02, 2011

Thor-iffic

I got to see Thor last Friday at Gateway and I loved what I saw hehe... That Thor is really something *giggles like a school girl*! I have been this way since Friday and I just can't help it! I am drawn to guys who look loke they do not take baths.

I loved Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall and Troy, Heath Ledger in Ten Things I Hate About You, Tom Cruise in Night and Day, Hugh Jackman in Wolverine and Australia, Gerald Butler in any movie *wahaha* (he looks rugged no matter what) and Chris Hemsworth in Thor.

Even when I was younger I have always been drawn to this type: Rurouni Kenshin, Squall, Kurama... Robin Padilla hehehe...

So yeah... current apple of my eyes is Chris. :)

On a more serious note though I would like to say, the LaZ Boy seats were great but the sound system sucked, Gateway. I hope you fix that because it totally ruins the experience.

No comments: