Monday, May 02, 2011

Friday Gate-a-Way

I forgot to mention about other things that happened last Friday because I was still being Thor-ribly distracted about the Thor-rific body of Thor.

I was able to try a really nice restaurant called Bellini's near Gateway. It's located at the Marikina Shoe Expo and while the location may mislead you into thinking that the interiors is not nice, it was actually uber nice. There were murals 2D and 3D. If you take pictures they look like they're real actually. It makes you look like you really went Roma, Firenze, Venetia, Pisa, Milan... *sigh*. The food and the live music were also great. I enjoyed my Penne al Arabiata very much! I would like to go back to that place but the commute is a bit prohibitive. I would love to bring my mom and my siblings to that place because they are such big fans of Italian food. It is owned by a Filipino and Italian couple and I do not think they have plans of franchising or opening branches... Oh well... At least I got to bring them to Cosa Nostra which is a lovely, lovely place with lovely food. :)

You know, come to think of it, last Friday was a really great day. :) I even had a hot fudge sundae which was especially sweet.

I have a sweet tooth and it does not stop there.

No comments: