Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Travels So Far

I have been receiving news on my travels for the year and I am thuhreelled!!! This March I will be going to Naga. I am wishfully hoping and thinking if maybe I could get to go to Donsol so that I can swim with the sharks. I am unsure how far Naga is from Donsol and how in the world I can go there. I might actually be happy with Cam Sur but I do not know if that is also feasible. I will just have to wing it. I will be there for a conference of course and getting to have fun is just cherry on top. :)

I will be going to Boracay again this year but I do not know when exactly it will be yet. I am also planning to go to Bora with friends but no date for that one yet either. I would love to go to El Nido even if I have to do it on my own. I just found out that there is a direct flight from Manila to El Nido. Going on my own might be interesting too. Well, there is nothing new to this really because I normally travel alone but going there alone on my own dime will be new.

I will be going to Osaka again this year but this time on business. I will be going to the laboratory we are in partnership with to consult with our Japanese advisers *yikes!*. I am really scared! I get clammy hands whenever I think about it. Last Saturday, my tummy ached like it never has before. I think I am becoming acidic. My friends said it is probably "stress ulcer". Fortunately, it has not recurred so that is good.

I will be going to Washington D.C. as well. I just found out yesterday. I am happy because then I will get to use my visa already and not on my own dime too. More than that, I will be able to attend a conference on my field. Hopefully, I will get to meet people working on my area and also get some insights. I am also hoping against all hopes that I will get to present my work because that can do wonders for my confidence. I would also like to catch Wicked. I hope. I hope. I hope. :)

I have been wanting to see Wicked for a long time now. :)

No comments: