Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rafting

While the boat ride was supposed to be in raging waters, we were surprisingly placid. When there was a hint of a bump on one of the sharp rocks on the ice cold white angry river, we paddled away with calmness and logic. I must say, it felt really good. I think we were honest that there was fear but we also established that we were going to see this through. We are in this rough waters together and no one needs to jump overboard for us to land safely. I just have to remind myself that I should not let the fear of icy cold water stop me from moving forward.

In the meantime, we just ought to enjoy this adrenaline-pumping, endorphin-inducing, exhilarating and crazy ride. We have to relish each moment because each moment spent we never ever get back.

No comments: