Thursday, October 04, 2012

Second Chances

In 2007 I went to Budapest, Hungary and fell in love with the city. It was a nice blend of modern and classic. It was romantic like Paris minus the smell. 

While there I was able to explore the city and the hills. I wanted to go to the Libego in the mountains and I was able to go there. However, they were closing - so dramatic I know, just like in the movies. I was too late. I was crushed because the chances of me visiting Hungary again was slim to none. 

Fast forward to 2012 - because I want to ignore some of the events that happened in between then and now, I got to go to Hungary again!  This time, I went there for the opening of the Libego. It was the last tourist spot I visited before I left. Now, I can say I have closure. I would love to be back again though. I think I might have loved the city even more now that I know more people there. 

Thank You Lord for second chances.


No comments: