Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cerebral Hemorrhage

Was what I had yesterday. My defense lasted for four and a half hours!
It was excruciating! I had fun at first and then after three hours of
rapid fire questions, I felt myself wanting to gather my things and
say, "Thank you, but I think I have changed my mind. Thanks for your
time.".

And so it begins, this journey called the dissertation. Yes, that was
just the beginning.

Before I braved the storm, I had a little angel visitor and got to
play with her for a bit. She hugged me and gave me the sweetest smile!
I hope she visits again soon. I wish I could keep her *hehehe!*! I was
able to buy some fun time because another angel, a slightly bigger one
took care of the other logistics like carrying a giant pizza box and a
couple of hot wings boxes and three bottles of mineral water.
Seriously, I appreciated it. Beyond, beyond measure.

Also, it was nice to have people waiting after I was asked to step out
for the panel's deliberation. It felt nice to exhale.

Thank You dear Lord for a wonderful night cap last night after a
horrendous defense. :) Thank You for giving me the answers. Thank You
for helping me explain myself.

Thank You.

Please bless my work and the road that will lead me to its completion.

No comments: