Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Happiness

I have been having a blast since last Saturday. It reminded me of how much fun I had many years ago in a far, far away place. *wahahah!!!* ala Star Wars.

Seriously though, thank You Lord because last night I was able to really rest and sleep a restful sleep. It has been a long time. Thank You for showering me with so many happy thoughts and well, happiness. :)

I was able to finish all that I have aimed to finish today. I hope to be able to finish more tomorrow because I have much to do still. I also need to finish so many things. *sigh*

I am sure I can do these things with Your help.

On an unrelated note, I ate duck rice today and I can really feel something is going on inside of me. Could it be that my heart is not as healthy as before?! *yikes!*

But I exercise and I run. I better stop eating unhealthy things... :)

No comments: