Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Rush

Thank You Lord for sending a sweet and strong nun in my life. I really felt You bless me yesterday. I really do pray that everything will work out and that my life will be on track again. Thank You for Your endless blessings.

I was not able to run all week *baah!!!*! I have been pigging out too! *yikes!!!* And will still be pigging out some more! *oink oink!* I won't be surprised if I start turning pink and make grunting noises soon. I have to be able to run on my mom's treadmill! Must bring home my nice treadmill shoes. I have to use them I have not used them for a year. My newer pairs are more worn out than them.

I am excited. And giddy. I feel this way every time Christmas is nearing.

I love Christmas! The thrill of thinking of what to give to people and when you have finally decided on what to give them, the anticipation for a reaction. I had to run to the mall for last minute shopping *hehe!* I am very proud of myself because I was able to get all that I need in under an hour and I think I got myself very nice and economical gifts as well! *yehey!*

And now for the anticipation... :)

*It's the most wonderful time of the year*

No comments: