That was PMS talking. I just posted it because I thought it was kind of cute and besides, that might prove useful one day when I need to see a psychiatrist.
When it rains it pours.
I'm not just referring to the nightly downpours that we have.
I got my letter of permanency the other day. At long last! Along with the letter came so many blessings!
- I was invited to be a guest lecturer of systems analysis and design at NCC
- I was invited to be Software Engineering specialist of the SPIDER (Sweden's Program for Information Communication and Technology Development for Developing Regions)
- I was invited to become the Cisco QA for the Philippines
- I was invited to take CCNA for instructors
- I was invited to go to Palawan for the CIO conference of the Commission on Information Communication and Technology
- The partnership with an adjunct faculty from Monash University was approved
- My baby still loves me!
Of course, these will be a lot of work but I am already very excited.
I have enrolled Graph Theory this trimester and I don't know what will happen next. Hopefully, I will be able to do good in my subject and be able to deliver in my other activities. I hope I will not neglect swimming. I can see I have already neglected my Aikido. I hope to be able to come back soon. I miss it terribly. I am glad, I am back to swimming, stair climbing and crunches.
I cannot help but thank the Lord for all of the blessings that He is sending my way.
Thank You Lord.
It's raining blessings and I'm not complaining! :D